Addendum Number One - Materials Bid for Green Valley Road Transmission Main
September 01, 2021
DATE: September 1, 2021
PROJECT: Southside WWSB – Material Bid – Green Valley Transmission Main
PROJECT NUMBER: CDG PROJECT NO. R043720247
OWNER: Southside Water Works and Sewer Board
ENGINEER: CDG Engineers &Associates, Inc. 778 N. Dean Road, Suite 200-A Auburn, AL 36830
TO: Prospective Bidders
This Addendum forms a part of the bid request and modifies the Bidding Documents dated August 2021.
Acknowledgement of this Addendum shall be noted on the bottom of page 2 of the proposal. Failure to do so may disqualify the Bidder.
This Addendum consists of 1 page.
- Fire hydrants shall be quoted with a burial depth of 3’-6”.
- Anchor Tees (i.e. Item Nos. 1 and 5 of Section 3) are swivel tees. All other tees shall be mechanical joint.
- Valve boxes with lid and concrete collar shall be included as part of Bid Item Nos. 1 – 5 of Section 2.
- All fitting shall be restrained. Refer to Item Nos. 19 – 24 of Section 3 and sub-paragraph (f) of Paragraph 1 “Water System” of the Approved Materials List. Price shall include restrained joint fitting and all accessories.
- Sub-Paragraph (b) of Paragraph 1 “Water System” of the Approved Materials List shall be amended to include American Flow Control and Clow as acceptable manufacturers.
- Item Nos. 2, 4, 5 and 6 shall be push-on restrained joint locking gaskets. a. American – Fast-Grip Gasket b. McWayne – Sure Stop 350® c. US Pipe – Field Lok 350
- Sub-Paragraph (d) of Paragraph 1 “Water System” of the Approved Materials List shall be amended to include Union as an acceptable manufacturer.
- Unit for all bid item in Section Nos. 2 and 3 shall be per each (EA) in lieu of LF.
- Item No. 7 of Section 1 shall be bare steel.
The cutoff date for questions and interpretations on this project shall be 12:00 p.m. on Friday, September 3rd, 2021. The last date for any addenda on this project shall be 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 7, 2021
ISSUED THIS 1st DAY OF September 2021
View entire bid packet here